These are the five main marketing problems that many small businesses suffer from today.
- Their marketing message is confusing or missing.
- Their marketing delivery is inconsistent (ie. highly irregular, not weekly at a bare minimum).
- Their customer/client database is disconnected from their marketing.
- They are not standing out in organic search results and social networks online.
- Marketing feels too time consuming, frustrating or expensive to them (ie. they don’t see an ROI in it for them so it’s an expense, not an investment of their time and money).
Statistically, 80% of all small business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals suffer from at least 2 of these problems in their business. Many see all 5 problems in their business.
If you’re tired of not getting the results you want, we can help solve this for you once and for all. These problems have solutions; and these solutions don’t have to break the bank. In fact, you really can’t afford NOT to solve any one or all of these problems!